50% Digital Music Sales Score (Mnet, Melon, Soribada, Bugs)
15% Album Sales Score (Hanteo Chart)
15% Social Media Score (Youtube Official MV views)
10% Popularity Score (Global online voting from MWave and Mnet Japan + Age preference)
10% Broadcast Score (How often the song appears on radio or how often the mv is played on TV stations in Korea)
10% Live Broadcast Real Time Voting Score (If nominated for 1st)
It is easy to create Mnet accounts (Global) because it’s in English already.
NOTE: You can vote on M!Countdown once per ID. Vote using using your Twitter, Facebook, and Mnet ID.
TRICK: You can fake emails to create more Mnet accs through email. No need to confirm your email. You can vote 15 times per IP address.
TIP: You can vote for more than 15 times a day by changing you IP address. Here is how:
– Turn off your modem or wifi and wait for at least 5 minutes before turn in back on again. During that 5 minutes the IP address will change automatically.
– If it doesn’t work, try turn if off at about 8 hours and see if it’s been changed.
You can check the IP address that your using, just go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/
(cr. dasoo of Infinite-Inspirit Global)
HOW TO VOTE FOR INFINITE ON MNET JAPAN M!COUNTDOWN
1. Go to http://jp.mnet.com/
2. Click ‘Mnet Japan ログイン’
3. Click ‘無料会員登録’ to sign up.
4. Fill out the space with your email address > click the blue button.
5. Check your email address. An email verification was sent.
6. Open Mnet’s message and go to the link.
7. Fill in your information.
8. Click the blue button to confirm your mnet account.
9. Click the blue button ‘mnet.com へログイン’ to log in.
10. You can now log in with you Mnet Japan account.
11. After logging in, you can now vote for Infinite! Click the M!Countdown image to go directly to the page.
12. Click the ‘投票する” to start voting.
13. Choose Infinite’s Bad then click the blue button.